A Long Day
Today's song is not really random. It popped to my head when I updated the hours I was working today, including last night.
Life is very busy these days... Luckily it's not only working and studying and other everyday life business that needs to be taken care of (flat tires suck), but also friends and music :-) Since the last post I've seen three more concerts: The Pigeon Detectives in the Melkweg (I will never understand how somebody can have as much energy as the singer), Damien Jurado in the small hall of the Paradiso (great, saw many familiar faces) and finally Brown Feather Sparrow in the main hall of the Paradiso.
The Brown Feather Sparrow concert was so beautiful, it would definitely be in my top list of concerts if I had one. The beautiful voice of the singer and the atmosphere in this building that was a church ages ago were mind-blowing. The show is supposed to be posted on Fabchannel soon. I'll try and remember to put the link here, so you can get an impression.
So much for now. I should decide on what to do next... Dinner, nap, laundry or grading? In the meantime have fun with the band I did not see live because I had a math exam the next day:
Matchbox Twenty - Long Day
Life is very busy these days... Luckily it's not only working and studying and other everyday life business that needs to be taken care of (flat tires suck), but also friends and music :-) Since the last post I've seen three more concerts: The Pigeon Detectives in the Melkweg (I will never understand how somebody can have as much energy as the singer), Damien Jurado in the small hall of the Paradiso (great, saw many familiar faces) and finally Brown Feather Sparrow in the main hall of the Paradiso.
The Brown Feather Sparrow concert was so beautiful, it would definitely be in my top list of concerts if I had one. The beautiful voice of the singer and the atmosphere in this building that was a church ages ago were mind-blowing. The show is supposed to be posted on Fabchannel soon. I'll try and remember to put the link here, so you can get an impression.
So much for now. I should decide on what to do next... Dinner, nap, laundry or grading? In the meantime have fun with the band I did not see live because I had a math exam the next day:
Matchbox Twenty - Long Day
Labels: Leben, Soundtrack

Hach... Du hast doch immer wieder Musik vom Feinsten! Damien Jurado hat mir echt gut gefallen und auf Matchbox steh ich ja schon lange!!!
Seit heut hab ich auch die beiden bestellten CDs! Muss mich glaub erstnoch an die Dashboard gewöhnen... :) Ich bin eben doch Fan von der anderen die ich schon habe! ;)
Posted by
Aleta |
3:40 PM