« Home | in vs. ex » | what's going on » | A Long Day » | Unerwartet... » | random Ohrwurm » | na so was » | Strange Days » | Input for a Student Model » | What happened today in English » | Wohnungssuche in Amsterdam » 

Sonntag, November 30, 2008 

nerdy, nerdier, nerdiest

I don't know if these forms of "nerdy" really exist. But it seems that one of my fears is that I am a nerd. I bump into a nerd test and I do it. Haven't I posted something like that before?
Well, the good news is that I am not as nerdy as expected:
48% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
51% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers.


It rarely happens to me that I'm so happy about being average.

Labels:

I didn't know I was that bad :)

6% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
93% scored lower (less nerdy).

Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!

immer noch reltaiv hoch für mich, finde ich...

76% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
23% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.

So how about MIT, Marco? :-D

Hehe, yep, I think the scores of both of you are higher than expected...

Kommentar veröffentlichen