while filling the iPod...
There's not too much happening these days... Well, actually there is, but not too many stories, really... Today I went to the same Albert Heijn, and was helped by the same lady as before, but got the stamps I wanted right away. It might have been because they were for the Netherlands.
People on Facebook might have heard about my Mumford and Suns-mania. I still love them. Their album "Sigh No More" is amazing! AND I was lucky enough to win a package of 5 cds of bands that played at the Crossing Border festival - including the M&S one! Thanks, Henk Kanning / KinkFM!!! Now I have loads of new music to check out :-)
My main occupation right now is looking for jobs. It's not really fun, but once in a while I have these short moments of thinking of the experience as an adventure, meeting interesting people etc. Last weekend I took the chance for a small detour on the way to an interview and visited one of my sisters and her sweet family. Very nice!
Last but not least I'm back doing the dishes in the café Festina Lente, a lovely place with lovely people working there. So that's kind of fun although it's difficult to get used to having to schedule the weeks' evening program in advance again.
Oh, and an unforgettable event certainly was the gig of our band as Sinterklaas and Zwarte Pieten in the Engelenbak. So much fun!
Alright. By now I put enough songs on my iPod again. iTunes had been so nice and had deleted all of them. Argh. Time to sleep...
Labels: Leben
