Today's Experiment
Life's a blast these days. Well, let's be honest. It's a bit annoying. Now that I finished my studies, I am trying to look for a job. This usually involves taking decisions, and some of you might know that having to take decisions is driving me crazy. The same is true for networking, randomly talking to people you're only interested in for professional reasons.
Anyway. It could be worse. I still enjoy being in Amsterdam, having great people around who are helping me by revising applications, building connections and encouraging me. And after all, I appreciate that for now I did not end up in the middle of nowhere without Internet and can stay connected to most of my friends, no matter where they are.
But that's not what I wanted to write about. But a small update once in a while helps, doesn't it?
Today's story is that I needed to distract myself from heavy thinking (or give me a reason to keep postponing it...). So I had the idea to go on a short bike trip. For bike trips you need music, so what to do? I let iTunes generate a list of songs I had never listened to before. Sooo random, good entertainment, I must say ;-) Check this out:
1. Johann Strauss I - Radetzkymarsch
2. Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse
3. a listening excercise for the NT2 Dutch exam (skip)
4. a podcast from a Dutch eco-activist radio station (skip)
5. Sherrie Austin - Streets Of Heaven
6. Trisha Yearwood - XXX's And OOO's (An American Girl)
7. Tanya Tucker - Love Me Like You Used to
8. Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels
9. Neal McCoy - Billy's Got his Beer Go
10. Lila McCann - Come A Little Closer
11. Daryle Singletary - I Let Her Lie
12. Conway Twitty - Who Did They Think He Was
13. +44 - No, It Isn't
14. 3T - I Need You
In case you don't know them: 5-12 are pure Country music :-D
Agreeing to be on of the DJs at my sister's wedding totally messed up my music library...
Some pics from the trip (remind me to check out the pancake restaurant when you come for a visit):




Anyway. It could be worse. I still enjoy being in Amsterdam, having great people around who are helping me by revising applications, building connections and encouraging me. And after all, I appreciate that for now I did not end up in the middle of nowhere without Internet and can stay connected to most of my friends, no matter where they are.
But that's not what I wanted to write about. But a small update once in a while helps, doesn't it?
Today's story is that I needed to distract myself from heavy thinking (or give me a reason to keep postponing it...). So I had the idea to go on a short bike trip. For bike trips you need music, so what to do? I let iTunes generate a list of songs I had never listened to before. Sooo random, good entertainment, I must say ;-) Check this out:
1. Johann Strauss I - Radetzkymarsch
2. Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse
3. a listening excercise for the NT2 Dutch exam (skip)
4. a podcast from a Dutch eco-activist radio station (skip)
5. Sherrie Austin - Streets Of Heaven
6. Trisha Yearwood - XXX's And OOO's (An American Girl)
7. Tanya Tucker - Love Me Like You Used to
8. Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels
9. Neal McCoy - Billy's Got his Beer Go
10. Lila McCann - Come A Little Closer
11. Daryle Singletary - I Let Her Lie
12. Conway Twitty - Who Did They Think He Was
13. +44 - No, It Isn't
14. 3T - I Need You
In case you don't know them: 5-12 are pure Country music :-D
Agreeing to be on of the DJs at my sister's wedding totally messed up my music library...
Some pics from the trip (remind me to check out the pancake restaurant when you come for a visit):
Labels: Leben

hehe, frag mich was es über mich aussagt, dass mir die Titel 5 - 12 gefielen... :D
Posted by
Aleta |
2:44 PM
@aleta: wahrscheinlich dass du ein landmädel bist...
Posted by
crazy daisy |
7:43 PM
Hmm, ich bin beeindruckt, dass du die überhaupt kennst!
Posted by
Miri |
12:58 PM