getting older
is a really strange thing, and I'm not so sure what to write about it. In any case it it so cool when friends are there to celebrate with. This year I had a double dose, having the chance to hang out with people in Germany and in the Netherlands. It is so great to be with family and old friends on that one day of the year when you are kind of made to reflect on what your life's been like. And it's awesome to party with new friends in a new place. Plus I've had so many messages on Facebook and Hyves, whoohoooo, didn't expect that. Thanks for being there, my friends :-)
So what's life like? I enjoyed the Easter holidays a lot, being with my family, old friends, seeing the Jesus Freaks in Stuttgart, going horse-riding with one sister and walking the dog with the other... well, you know what I mean.
The highlight was the wedding of my old friend Steffi (and her husband Basti, of course). It was like a gathering of the people from the good old days. A beautiful reception with almost perfect weather in the church yard in Walddorf and almost everybody was there. The party later was very nice, too. Again, great to hang out with the people, and I even happened to meet somebody from the horse riding club from yeeeeears ago there.
Back in Amsterdam I'm enjoying the nice weather (sun!) and also my new job. Being back to programming is kind of fun, although it's weird to sit next to my programming teacher while I'm producing my first piece of "real" software in Prolog. The guys there are super-cool and I don't wanna think about their IQs ;-)
So much for now. Actually I just wanted to post some music again, and thought it would be nice to have an update about life in general, too.
Take care, M
So what's life like? I enjoyed the Easter holidays a lot, being with my family, old friends, seeing the Jesus Freaks in Stuttgart, going horse-riding with one sister and walking the dog with the other... well, you know what I mean.
The highlight was the wedding of my old friend Steffi (and her husband Basti, of course). It was like a gathering of the people from the good old days. A beautiful reception with almost perfect weather in the church yard in Walddorf and almost everybody was there. The party later was very nice, too. Again, great to hang out with the people, and I even happened to meet somebody from the horse riding club from yeeeeears ago there.
Back in Amsterdam I'm enjoying the nice weather (sun!) and also my new job. Being back to programming is kind of fun, although it's weird to sit next to my programming teacher while I'm producing my first piece of "real" software in Prolog. The guys there are super-cool and I don't wanna think about their IQs ;-)
So much for now. Actually I just wanted to post some music again, and thought it would be nice to have an update about life in general, too.
Take care, M
Labels: Leben
