welcome to the real world
Having survived a day that turned out to be rather confusing in the end, I was standing on the ferry and thinking about life. Is this it? Is this my life?
Once I was discussing some program design with a teacher and said "this is how it works in theory, let's see how it will work in real life". He replied: "This is real life."
True.
So here I am sitting, listening to what the "Genius" is playing for me, and once again I hear John Mayer telling "I just found out there's no such thing like the real world". That might be it. Don't know what it should be helpful for. But that might be it. Yes.
PS: Please excuse me for making the blog a collection of pop music wisdoms these days. It's all I can say. Let me know if it bores you.
Once I was discussing some program design with a teacher and said "this is how it works in theory, let's see how it will work in real life". He replied: "This is real life."
True.
So here I am sitting, listening to what the "Genius" is playing for me, and once again I hear John Mayer telling "I just found out there's no such thing like the real world". That might be it. Don't know what it should be helpful for. But that might be it. Yes.
PS: Please excuse me for making the blog a collection of pop music wisdoms these days. It's all I can say. Let me know if it bores you.
Labels: Soundtrack

Just because it's pop doesn't mean it isn't wise...
Leben - tja. Keine Generalprobe. Das meiste nicht wiederholbar. Nur nach vorne, nicht zurück. Das Gleich wird zum Jetzt und ich kann dran drehen. Ich erlebe das gerade in besonderer Weise und muss sagen - Leben ist Abenteuer. Keine Frage.
Posted by
anjathered |
11:57 AM