« Home | Duesseldorf » | musical confusion » | nerdy, nerdier, nerdiest » | in vs. ex » | what's going on » | A Long Day » | Unerwartet... » | random Ohrwurm » | na so was » | Strange Days » 

Dienstag, Dezember 02, 2008 

Enjoy the Silence

Dear friends of rock music,
(and I say that with a strong German accent, because the one and only thing is "Liebe Freunde der Rockmusik"...)

On the way to the ferry I thought about writing a "supposedly I'm writing my master thesis..." series of posts. It might be funny. But because I'm realizing that the outcome won't be funny - I will have to present in two weeks - I stop the thing before starting it.

I might even try to not write here and on Twitter and wherever...
This is the time to focus and just do it.

Prayers, encouragements etc. are appreciated. Please forgive me if I'm off for some time and kick my ass if you find me doing nonsense stuff.

Soooo... My last music post until December 17th at least: The Brown Feather Sparrow concert finally is online. I couldn't figure out how to link to one specific song, so here comes the player for the whole concert. Check out song number 12. Right band in right place.

Labels: , ,

ich fang gleich mal an zu schimpfen... ich weiß, das internet ist eine der größten versuchungen in unsrer zeit. und dir stiehlt es wohl leider das vorankommen beim master.
also, nimm dir jeden tag vor, mehrere stunden am master zu sitzen und in keinster weise online zu gehen - auch keine skype- oder mail-benachrichtigungen einstellen und sowas. - ich will doch nur dein bestes...!
also - ich will doch endlich MASTER MIRI zu dir sagen... :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen