« Home | musical confusion » | nerdy, nerdier, nerdiest » | in vs. ex » | what's going on » | A Long Day » | Unerwartet... » | random Ohrwurm » | na so was » | Strange Days » | Input for a Student Model » 

Montag, Dezember 01, 2008 

Duesseldorf

Supposedly I'm writing my master thesis at the moment. Reality is different.

Today I had my last lecture in Prolog, called the insurance and have been fighting with LaTeX. Time flies. Now I figured I'd be too late for the ferry, so I have a few minutes to write a meaningless blog post.

Ah, so about Saturday: Sylvie, Simone, Jaldert and I went to the Weihnachtsmarkt in Düsseldorf. Well, usually I'm not so much a fan of Christmas markets, but I thought it would be nice to go to Germany with German friends and hang out there together and enjoy some German Christmas stuff. So I joined. And indeed it was great fun. You should have seen us storming a bakery for buying pretzels right after we arrived and shopping in dm and Aldi like crazy :-) So now I have a bag of Christmas sweets and even some Maultaschen at home. Aldi Sued rules! And Gluehwein tastes even better if you know that you can't just go to the Schlossplatz and have some...

Anyway, I should go and catch the next ferry!

Labels:

Hey Miri,

I'm looking forward to visit the Schlossplatz on sunday. The weather is going to be nice. Snow ;-)
I wish you a reflective advent and, of course, all the best for your master thesis.

LG, Anika

Kommentar veröffentlichen