« Home | hot chocolate » | Won't Back Down » | welcome to the real world » | more than fine » | Taking the Long Way » | Some more music » | Break » | happy birthday » | Sinterklaas @ AMSTEL » | Enjoy the Silence » 

Samstag, März 07, 2009 

Street Map

So... Life is complex. There is too much to do and still not enough is happening. Maybe you know what I mean.

Anyway, I just remembered one of the songs that were constantly playing on my iPod on the long bike rides right after I moved to A'dam. It's "Street Map" by Athlete. Well, once again, reading the lyrics I don't really get the meaning; but listening to it as a whole, it seems to make sense and fit the moment.

Have a nice weekend!

Athlete - Street Map



I would like to think our paths are straight
Disconnected from choices we make
That there is no reason why it can't be like you said

One day it's gonna happen
I dont know when
I'll be on your street
But I know one day it's gonna happen
You're gonna be swept off your feet

I would like someone to make a map
Mark my home and draw some lines that match
All of the reasons why
It can be like you said

One day It's gonna happen
I don't know when
I'll be on your street
But I know one day it's gonna happen
You're gonna be swept of your feet

I dont know when
I dont know why
I dont know when
I dont know why

One day It's gonna happen
I don't know when
I'll be on your street
But I know one day it's gonna happen
You're gonna be swept of your feet

But all that I know is it's gonna happen
I dont know when
I'll be on your street
But I know it's gonna happen
Your gonna be swept of your feet

Labels:

wann kommst du mal wieder nach germanien?? bzw.schwabien??
Kaffeetrinken?
würde mich freuen

Wenn alles klappt, werde ich wohl so um Ostern mal wieder da sein. Es gibt gerade noch viele "wenn"s, aber ich denke schon, dass das was wird... Würde mich auch über Kaffeetrinken freuen :-)

klingt aber ziemlich depri das liedle (zumindest so wie der typi das singt...)

Kommentar veröffentlichen