in vs. ex
Last week a teacher asked what we thought about the assignments we had just handed in. After a not very unexpected awkward second of silence one of the group was honest enough to just say "it depends on the grades". The teacher's reaction was "come on guys, you should be intrinsically motivated, not extrinsically". Well done, teacher, you puzzled the students and the big grin on your face was just right in this situation.
Anyway. What he said keeps coming back to me... What am I doing why? What keeps me going and what is next? Questions that are there anyway, being so close to the end of my studies (?) and a possible change of location, but they are brought to surface again with this line. I guess there is not much more to say about that at this moment. Except that the nice thing in this phase is that friends prove their patience by listening to my moaning. Thank you.
Finally here comes a song that I remembered biking in the November rain (haha). In German. And no video. Sorry. "Ich wär so gern extrovertiert, dann wär ich schon längst nicht mehr hier..." *hau drauf* :-D
Such a Surge - Was besonderes
Anyway. What he said keeps coming back to me... What am I doing why? What keeps me going and what is next? Questions that are there anyway, being so close to the end of my studies (?) and a possible change of location, but they are brought to surface again with this line. I guess there is not much more to say about that at this moment. Except that the nice thing in this phase is that friends prove their patience by listening to my moaning. Thank you.
Finally here comes a song that I remembered biking in the November rain (haha). In German. And no video. Sorry. "Ich wär so gern extrovertiert, dann wär ich schon längst nicht mehr hier..." *hau drauf* :-D
Such a Surge - Was besonderes
Labels: Leben, Soundtrack

Dazu fallen mir nur andere Lied-Text-Wuensche ein ;)
"Ich waer so gerne Millionaer, dann waer mein Konto niemals leer"
oder
"Ich wuenschte ich wuerde mich fuer Tennis interessieren"
Posted by
Marco |
10:34 PM
Hehe, wie schön die zwei zusammenpassen :-)
Mir fällt gerade noch ein:
I wish I was bullet proof...
Posted by
Miri |
11:15 PM