musical confusion
Supposedly I'm writing my master thesis at the moment. Reality is different.
A friend shared her iLike playlist with me on Facebook, full of retro hits... So now I am severely distracted, checking out very important things like if Celine Dion wrote "My Heart Does Go On" herself (no, she didn't, but she didn't write most of her other songs either).
Still giggling about the pink dress of this anti-star of mine, I was a bit shocked that somebody I considered a really "cool one" discovered James Blunt for the US. James Blunt! Aaaaaah. He can't sing! So guess who got him signed? Hint: She is writing hits for Christina Aguilera and Pink, too. No idea?
It's Linda Perry from the Four Non Blondes... Remember? The cool one with the awesome voice and, yes, an "evergreen" to me.
Congratulations for making it to real professionalism. I'm still kind of shocked but admiring the versatility, for sure.
A friend shared her iLike playlist with me on Facebook, full of retro hits... So now I am severely distracted, checking out very important things like if Celine Dion wrote "My Heart Does Go On" herself (no, she didn't, but she didn't write most of her other songs either).
Still giggling about the pink dress of this anti-star of mine, I was a bit shocked that somebody I considered a really "cool one" discovered James Blunt for the US. James Blunt! Aaaaaah. He can't sing! So guess who got him signed? Hint: She is writing hits for Christina Aguilera and Pink, too. No idea?
It's Linda Perry from the Four Non Blondes... Remember? The cool one with the awesome voice and, yes, an "evergreen" to me.
Congratulations for making it to real professionalism. I'm still kind of shocked but admiring the versatility, for sure.
Labels: Soundtrack

Das mit dem Blunt und Linda Perry wusste ich schon...
Unwichtiges Nebenhirnrindewissen, das ich angesammelt habe zu Zeiten, als ich noch glaubte, James Blond sei eine Karrikaturversion von James Bond...
Singen... hach je... nix gegen Weinen und so. Aber dem Kerle tät ne Therapie gut...
Posted by
anjathered |
2:59 PM